The course is broken into four modules with each module having four lessons. Two of the lessons are on actual ITT test questions, and the remaining two lessons are on questions that are meant to develop and improve interpretation skills. There is a quiz after each module, a cumulative midterm, and final test. The final test will be cumulative from modules three and four, as well as an interpretation not included in the modules (a novel question).
1. Four modules. Each module has four lessons (2 lessons –ITT / 2 lessons – skill development)
2. Each module has a quiz based on the material in the lessons
3. There is a cumulative midterm (questions from modules 1 and 2) after the module 2 quiz
4. There is a cumulative final (questions from modules 3 and 4) after the module 4 quiz
5. An Email will be sent to confirm the results of your completed quiz or Test and assignment. Please Check your Email box regularly. You can also check your score online. ( my page Information)
6. There are 6 weeks from the start date to complete the course.
Native speakers of English : Completion of high school.
International Students : One of the following :
1. Pass Global College's Free Online English Test or
2. Completion of a High Intermediate level of English or
3. Completion of an oral exam conducted at GC itself with a score of at least 3.5 (out of 5) or above or
4. An IELTS score of at least 5.5 or
5. A TOEFL score of at least 300 or iBT score of at least 65 or above or
6. A TOEIC score of 600 or above
The student must complete everything (Modules, Quizzes, Midterm and Final Test ) With in 6 weeks of their start date. There will be several factors that determine your final grade. Please note that a minimum score of at least 70% will be needed in order to pass. Grades will be earned on the following basis:
Your final grade will be according to the percentage of total points that you earn based on the above criteria. Quizzes and tests will be checked by teachers on a regular basis, and will provide error correction, comments, and/or feedback.
All submissions must be recordings that can be clearly heard. If the recording cannot be understood, it will be given a mark of 0 or to the teacher’s discretion.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be granted an ITT Level 1 or 2 Certificate, a GC Business Interpretation Certificate, Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and an Official Transcript. This will be delivered to the students by mail.